The reason why I haven't been posting as much.. errr.

Is because Emily has left for London and I've been left to edit and upload all her videos while she's gone. She's been super busy getting ready so for the past month, my hands have been full! She wanted to have all the videos filmed and on standby before she left, so her account wouldn't be MIA for a few weeks. I feel like this month's videos have been really rushed (quality of her videos haven't been as great). It's a bit upsetting because her Acne Skincare Routine video was supposed to be amazeballzzz but didn't turn out like I expected. But next month's videos will be better for sure!

If you don't know Emily she's YouTube user NothingToEverything! Check out her channel she's great for monolid makeup tutorials.


Initially I was planning on posting on my blog every other day or at least 4x a week but it seems like I won't be able to get too many posts up until next week. But nonetheless, here are some future posts I have in mind

-My Blogger Awards! ^_^ (Thank you Anna and Nineteen Seah!)
-My "NoPoo" Journey (not using shampoo for a month?!)
-Holika Holika Jewel-Light Eyeliner Review
-Lioele Beyond the Solution, Triple the Solution and Gold Snail BB Cream Comparison
-Peripera Nail Polish Review

Let me know if you guys want to see anything specific! Your feedback helps and keeps me motivated to post more often :)

Thanks!

12 comments:

  1. I wanna know about the no shampoo for a month O.o I can't go on with out washing my hair with shampoo.

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kat! It's actually so much better! It's called "NoPoo" because you don't use commercial shampoo. Instead you use these natural "shampoo bars" which is made out of essential oils, coconut oils, natural foods, and shea butter. I only have to wash my hair about 3 times a week + I have no more dandruff whatsoever! LOL I will be sure to do a post on it soon with more detail ^^

      Delete
  2. WHOA, I'm super interested in the "nopoo" post! Can't imagine a day without shampoo, hahha.
    And just curious, but are you and Emily related? I actually watched quite a few of her YT videos (the bohemian one included), haha! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are related! But we are on total different ends of the spectrum LOL. She's very "Americanized" and I think I'm more... Fob still? hahah. Plus she has monolids and I have double lids. We look completely different and our style is different so people often get confused and ask if we're really related! D:

      My next beauty post will probably be the NoPoo post! Thanks for your feedback June ^^

      Delete
  3. Ahh no shampoo for a month!?!? T^T I'm jealous, I cannot do that, I have to wash my hair everyday!! Otherwise, I become a giant mess of greaseball hair! I am totally excited about the Liole post as well! Also, you are quite welcome for the award nomination, you deserve it! <3 Also, Emily is amazingly gorgeous in the boho tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Anna! no you don't that's how I used to be. I used to have the OILIEST hurrr ever. Like if I didn't wash it every day I would be a grease ball or I would have dandruff it was really bad but I finally found a cure for it all :'D I'll post everything with more details in a few days! ^_^
      Hahah! Thanks! I will let her know :D

      Delete
  4. I think a 'nopoo'-post would be super interesting haha :D I would love to see if your hair get's healthier or something like that ^-^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OKAY THEN :D NoPoo it is! This will be my next post after I post my awards posts~ thank you!!

      Delete
  5. Can't wait for your BB Cream Comparisons ! ^__^ I'm thinking of buying Lioele's BB cream and I still can't decide ;__; + emily looks very pretty! I always adored the bohemian style but never bring myself to wear in that kinda style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her gold chain headpiece! Very nice video. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOvely video ^^looks so pro!!!
    Hope you continue to post more often!!

    smokey eyes look so awesome on you ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i love the makeup tutorial :) She's really great at that smokey look ^_^

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete